To all our customers, please note we will be closed for Christmas / New Year break from 25th December to 3rd January
inclusive. Additionally, with recent announcements made by the Government regarding Covid19 Tier levels, we may also have to close for a
further 3 weeks into January. The guidlines are a bit fluid at the moment so please watch this space for any further updates.
Meanwhile we wish every one of our customers and friends a safe & healthy Christmas and New Year!
Covid19 - Shop Procedures:
Following Government Guidelines, we have made some changes to how we operate - to help protect our customers and staff we have introduced the following measures:
- Regular cleaning will take place ensuring all possible contact surfaces are disinfected
- Treatment areas will be disinfected after every treatment
- Therapists will wear face mask, face shield and also a disposable apron where practical
- Therapists will wear gloves if requested
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various locations for customer use
- For the meantime no beverages can be provided
- No treatment for face and head areas
- No more than 1 customer treatment at a time
- Hair nets will be provided for customers with long hair
- Customers must wear face mask (non-valve type) on entry to premises and during treatment
- On entry to the premises, customers will have temperature checked with non contact Infra Red thermometer, this should be below 37 DegC
- Appointments preferable, walk-in's available where possible, however a contact number or Email address should be provided
- No waiting in the waiting area
- Shower facilities will not be available
We apologise for any inconvenience, and hopefully won't be for too long, however the measures are in place meantime for everyone's health and safety.
Best wishes and health to all our friends and customers,
From all at Kinnaree.