Dear all, in-line with the latest government announcements we plan to re-open Monday 26th April. Looking forward to seeing all our friends and customers again! However
please note the procedures below are still in place for the time being.
Covid19 - Shop Procedures:
Following Government Guidelines, we have made some changes to how we operate - to help protect our customers and staff we have introduced the following measures:
- Regular cleaning will take place ensuring all possible contact surfaces are disinfected
- Treatment areas will be disinfected after every treatment
- Therapists will wear face mask, face shield and also a disposable apron where practical
- Therapists will wear gloves if requested
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various locations for customer use
- For the meantime no beverages can be provided
- No treatment for face and head areas
- No more than 1 customer treatment at a time
- Hair nets will be provided for customers with long hair
- Customers must wear face mask (non-valve type) on entry to premises and during treatment
- On entry to the premises, customers will have temperature checked with non contact Infra Red thermometer, this should be below 37 DegC
- Appointments preferable, walk-in's available where possible, however a contact number or Email address should be provided
- No waiting in the waiting area
- Shower facilities will not be available
We apologise for any inconvenience, and hopefully won't be for too long, however the measures are in place meantime for everyone's health and safety.
Best wishes and health to all our friends and customers,
From all at Kinnaree.